This Precision Sim Engineering Simulator Steering Wheel uses a 310mm Sparco steering wheel base with an LCD Data dashboard which is suitable for any GT racing simulator. You have the flexibility to adjust your buttons, toggle switches and rotary encoders. Allowing you to take advantage on the track!
This steering wheel has an industrial-grade coiled cable to ensure its long-lasting.
- 310mm diameter
- Genuine Sparco steering wheel - made in Italy
- 2 rotary dial controls
- 8 high-quality push buttons
- 2 toggle switches
- PSE magnetic gear shifters with carbon fibre paddles
- Full-colour LCD data display
- Replaceable industrial-grade coiled USB cable
- Weight 3.5 kg
- PC or Mac
- Any 50.8mm quick-release coupling (not included)
- Simucube SC2 + SC1
- Accuforce (Accuforce quick release not included)
- Fanatec Podium and CSW 2.5 via Fanatec Podium Hub (not included)
Check Your Setup
This GT1 wheel connects to a PC via a dedicated USB. This wheel will not work on any Xbox or Playstation games consoles.
Please note: The lead time on this wheel is 3-5 weeks. Please contact us for accurate lead times.